Monday, August 10, 2009

When Feeling Down..

Everyone has those days when they are not feeling the best. Sometimes things just don't go the way you plan, or the world feels like it is beating down on you. It happens to everyone. The question is what is it that makes you feel better?
That is a question I always ask myself when I am not feeling myself. The answer I have come up with is music. Music has had a huge effect on my life. It has been a friend in times of joy and in times of trouble. No matter what happens it is always there for me. No matter my mood, it always has something new to say. That is why the answer for me to the question mentioned above is music.
Now that we know what picks me up, what is the answer for you?

1 comment:

  1. Music has made a comeback to our house. And as you said in your last post, You can pay your rent with 'choirs'.

    ReplyDelete