Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Following Her Lead!

So my wonderful friend Hannah just made a post for me as you can easily see below. I decided that if things have gotten so bad that my friends have to post for me then it is definitely time for me to make a new post!
As Hannah said, I am now home! I am so happy about it too! I was really worried about it, but so far so good. I forgot how comfortable it can be to be back in the house you grew up in, not having to worry about getting in someones way. A big plus is not having to pay rent anymore! Mom says I can pay my way through house choirs! Joy! Hehe! Luckily for her I have gotten much better at them since I last live at home. Also, I will be five minutes from where I am doing my internship. That will be a big help.
The sad part will be that I will be back in Hartford. Don't get me wrong. It is not that I do not love my home town. It is that it is so far from everything! Most of my friends live so far away! Grrr.....! All I can say is thank goodness Hannah lives so close. We are going to be a big help to each other for the next year for sure!
The reason why I was worried about moving home is because I was finally learning to be independent and I want to keep that up. I guess that is all up to me though!
I am really excited because I think a new chapter of my life is starting and I can't wait to see where it goes! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I just realized I didn't even put a title on that update. Sorry. :) I'm uber excited that you updated on your own though. And yes, we are definitely going to be a great help to each other this next year.

    ReplyDelete