Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Fun

Well, I don't actually know how much "fun" Spring Break is going to be this year. It is my senior year in college and needless to say I have piles of homework. In fact, I need to be doing it right now, but I decided I would make my mom happy by posting. I have a plan for this week so that I can get most of my work done and still have a little bit of fun. The family planned a camping trip from Thursday to Saturday. I have decided that if I work really hard from now until then I can get a big portion of my work completed. Of course, knowing me, I won't get hardly any of it finished, but at least I had good intentions!
What is really going to make getting my work done difficult is the fact that my Mom is watching the girls(my nieces) for the next two days so that my sister Michelle can get some work done at her house. I am down at my Moms house, but I am not able to help out because of my work load. So, my other sister Diana and her husband are coming to watch! I don't think her husband David is thrilled at the idea, but what are you going to do?

I have had a little fun so far. I found out I can fit in a dryer. Yep, it is true. My sister in-law Sara and I were doing laundry when I decided that it felt very nice in the dryer and wanted to see if I could fit. Sure, it was a tight fit, but how many people do you know that are adults and can fit in a dryer? Not many I am sure!!!!

1 comment: