Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting Started

Getting started pretty much describes my life. I am working on my last year of college and getting ready to finally begin my independent life. I come from a large family and a very small town. Because of this I have never lead a very independent life. I have always had someone that I could turn to if I ever was having a problem.
Now, as I am getting closer to the end of my college life, I am looking at what my life will be like as my own boss. I will be the one making my decisions, and let me just say, I am SCARED! I mean, I have always had the power to make my own choices. I just never wanted to so I did it as little as possible. As I entire the point in my life that I have to do these thing I ponder, Am I ready? Am I going to make the right choices? Will I have the confidence I need? I guess these are all things that I will find out. Hopefully, I will like the answers!

1 comment:

  1. Cara, you will do great in your life. You have a good head on your shoulders, good values, and a moral compass to guide you, and you know where to go for advice. We're proud of you! I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete